Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'll Remember

Goodbye May! The Challenge has been so fun and I know I ended up missing multiple days, but I really enjoyed the prompts from Jenni! Thank you! I'm very, very excited for June. I'm turning 22(in my Taylor Swift voice)! And I'll be in the States for my birthday and I can be with my friends. It's all good stuff. Anyway, for the last day here are my Vivid memories. The things I'll always hold on to. Be it little or big. 

* Making memories in the back yard via mud pies and trampoline with my siblings: age 6 

* being a quiet, quiet pre teen and observing so much about life: age 12

* being in what I thought was true love. And maybe it was. Why can't love be in phases and stages?! It was bliss.: age 16 

* having "my heart ripped out and stepped on" and experiencing heartbreak. Phases and stages, people.: age 17

* moving out, becoming an adult. Growing up. I am SO proud of the growing up I did and the person I am now. I also have many, many friends and mentors to thank for that time in my life. :age 18

* experiencing true love loss. My grandparents passed away within 90 days of each other. They were my rock. There's no doubt they still guide me and I very much want to please them. :age 19

* working. And finding out that working is what I love to do. :age 20

* going on an adventure to Europe. Finding out that the world is not all good. Coming home, because that's where you are always wanted : age 21

There are so many more vivid memories I have, but these things were big deals in my life. These things have helped shape me. 

2 comments:

  1. * moving out, becoming an adult. Growing up. I am SO proud of the growing up I did and the person I am now. I also have many, many friends and mentors to thank for that time in my life. :age 18


    I love every single part of this. we're constantly growing up, and we have so many people to thank for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, so true! One of these days a post will be dedicated to those people and the thanks they deserve. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete