Monday, May 27, 2013

This One's For You

 
Dear Readers,

All of you. Blog friends, real life friends, facebook, mentors, family. This one is for you. Thank you! Thank you for allowing me to just be me for the last three years. This has been a space where I have been able to get things off my chest, share accomplishments, spread joy, feel loved. This is my space and you come here, you support me, you love me, and sometimes you have a laugh at my expense. And that's okay with me. :)

Maybe you haven't been around for all of it. Maybe you're a new reader who found me through the challenge and left me comment in the last few weeks. Maybe you're a family member and feel the need to keep up with my crazy busy life. Whoever you are. You're here, you read this blog(even if it's only once or twice) and by doing that you have supported my passion to write and my love to say whatever I want. I'm glad I found this apropriate place to say whatever I want and not offend too many people. Also, I'm glad I have found the apropriate people to read those things I need to say. :)

Blogging has been such a great outlet. I have "met" some awesome people and even if we haven't bloggily met I might be one of your readers. Sometimes I'm quiet like that and just observe/read. Thanks for being here. I bet a lot of our letters sound the same today, but there is no doubt that the appreciation is 100% true.

Thank you..

2 comments:

  1. You're right. A lot of the letters I've read sound somewhat the same but I know what you mean by the appreciation being 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay blog world! And thank you for reading ours!

    ReplyDelete