Another week done and gone and can you believe it's March?! And Easter, when in the world did that Holiday start ending up in March?? Craziness.
This week I got a "new position", and more hours, and more stress. You know what though?(you probably do because I talk about it often) I love the kids I get to work with so all the stress is worth it! :) Also, personal accomplishment, I think I wrote like three posts this week! Getting back up there. Remember when I was in Europe and took pretty pictures and always had something new to say? Ya well, that was Europe...
With all that this week entailed there were still quite a few things I enjoyed. Here they are.
- an empty house, coffee, and my bible
- lots of time at my moms house
- spending an extra few minutes in the car to clear my head after work
- my coworkers and how real they are-- seriously, those girls have me weak sometimes from laughter. And they are SO great to vent to
- Dunkin Doughnuts from a student :)
I'm pretty grateful this week. Which typically means next week will be the exact opposite(but we can hope for the best). I know myself so well. ;)

Good coworkers make ALL the difference don't they?
ReplyDelete