It was painfully apparent by the remarks from my family tonight that they basically think I'm an emotionless -beep- . So, just to set the record straight, I cry people! I cry when I'm sad or happy or mad and yes I have an ugly cry.
I especially cry at good byes. Like my niece, Symphony, who I think has a lot of my personality, we do not like good byes. I definitely don't like it when you're saying Adios to someone you love.
It came as shock (I guess) to everyone when I cried telling my brother in law good bye tonight. I'm elated for them and I know exactly what it feels like to need to move away and start over. That being said, it doesn't matter how happy you are for someone you still are going to miss them.
I'm gonna miss my sister and brother in law. If I haven't said it enough, Good Luck!!
And Ashly, get Vine because I want videos of this girl constantly! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment