Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Favorites

1. Not Vacation.

2. The Yankees. Although last night I was completely devastated by their loss and end of the season, I still love 'em!

3. Hot tubs. You meet the coolest people when you go to a hot tub. #factsoflife

4. Tahiti Joe's. This restaurant we've been eating at in Vegas. You wouldn't think a place called Tahiti Joe's would have good spaghetti but, Oh. My. Gahhhssshh is it good!

5. HGTV which I have been glued to the last few nights.

6. My God daughter Symphony who is three months old already!

7. My brown Flojos. Almost better than Rainbows flip flops. Awesome flip flops.

8. Dolphin Tale. I would definitely see that one again. Such a good "Do Something" movie.

9. My phone, whom I could not live without.

10. The rain.

Cheers to the Frickin weekend! Be safe my lovelies! =)

-Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment