Monday, October 3, 2011

Not my family. Vacation.

As many of you know this week I am vacationing in Las Vegas with the family I nanny for. This is my second time this year in Las Vegas with families I work for. However, this time around it is a lot different. Less booze and no playboy tower at The Palms. That's ok. Sorta.
We're staying at the beautiful Tahiti Village resort. It really is Paradise in the middle of the desert. That is, it would be if the kids weren't here. Then again I wouldn't be needed if the kids weren't here.
Yesterday was our first day and we went to see Disney's Phineas and Ferb live! I loved it! The kids loved it! Overall it was lots of fun. Oh and Isabella absolutely loves the buffets because she thinks it's fancy to serve herself :)
Today we slept in until 8:40am!!!!! That was amazing the kids NEVER sleep past 6:00 but for some reason they must have been tired. Yay for that. We went to the pool and lazy river. Landin spent the entire time around my hip. Such a nanny's boy. Grandma and Grandpa spent time with the girls.
And....now it's raining. So were chillin in the room until we go have dinner at the Rio!

-Kuhn
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment