I should really stop doing a lot of things. Biting my nails, skipping that hair washing day, forgetting to set the alarm, etc. but seriously.. I should really stop hurting myself at work!
We write these incident reports every time a kid gets hurt at work. When I went to hand mine in this evening the only two I had were for me! :( whaa!!
I dropped a damn cot(little napping bed) on my foot. That flippin bed cut my foot and bruised the crud out of it. It was quite painful and when you're surrounded by four year olds all you get to say is FUDGE. And I did! Loud and many times. The children thought we were having an ice cream party.
So as if me limping around, talking with my raspy, sick, smokers voice wasn't enough I also slammed my finger in-between two chairs at the end of the day. Still surrounded by littles I just kept quiet. One of them let me know he'd "be right back tomorrow with a bandaid from church" for me. That'll be of great help..
Got to love kids.
Got to love being clumsy.
And with that, I'm out!
Haha oh no - I hope it heals up quickly!
ReplyDelete