Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too Ready to Wait

What a week. Anyone else? Before I let you know what my Friday Favorites are I just gotta share with you a few of the insults I received this week. I am at a loss..

12 year old boy wants snack, I ask him to wash his hands. This is what I get: "No. Screw you!"

4 year old being sent back to her cot at nap: "Whatever! I'm moving anyway!" --guess what? Ya still can't talk to me like that!

Kindergartner in response to being told not to his his sister: "I hate you, you cubby!" WTF is a cubby?! What kind of insult is that anyway..

12 year old, just because: "Shut up, big mouth"

As you can see... I wasn't very loved this week. Possibly because I have been cracking down on the hitting and teasing so now they just take it out on me? I dunno. Oh well, it's almost the frickin weekend!

Now, because I just can't wait to get this weekend started; here are my Friday Favorites! :-)

1. I'm going on a missions trip to Mexico in March! Woo hoo for Weekend Missions . Now I just have to get my time off approved.

2. Saturday is LiveLove day where we get to do intentional acts of kindness all morning. Fun!!

3. Sunday includes baptisms and a church picnic!

4. It snowed in Arizona, in my neighborhood, on Wednesday. Say whaaatt?!

5. I finally, finally went down to Sprint so I can start getting my work discount taken off my phone bill. I loove saving money.

What are you guys planning this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment