I enjoyed vacation, but I'm glad it's over. I don't know about you, but I have a week limit for vacationing. After that I start thinking how "terrible" my real life is. How I need
everything to change and so on and so on.
Sedona was just as beautiful this year as it was the past 14. Yep! My family has been vacationing in the same city and same resort for 14 years. Two hours out of Phoenix is the perfect getaway for all of us. We walked through downtown Sedona, snacked on goods from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company, visited the Horr family Fudge Shop, and did lots of swimming at the resort. The food junkie that I am can definitely say I ate tons of good stuff while I was up there. That is by far my favorite part of vacation.
Here are some random pictures from the trip! Enjoy!
 |
| What's up? Not much, just picking my nose! |
 |
| Red Rock Country |
 |
| Crashed out after three minutes at the pool |
No comments:
Post a Comment