Girls night tonight with Ashley over at Homemade by Ashley and Michaela!
We made pizza monkey bread and pull apart cinnamon-sugar muffins.
Amazing!
The talk of Europe, jobs, etc. was also pretty great. :)
![]() |
| Hey! That's us! |
| Pizza Monkey Bread |
-1 Tube Pillsbury pizza dough
-1 clove of garlic
-1 Stick of butter
- Pepperoni
- Shredded Pizza Blend cheeses
To Make:
Roll out pizza dough on to counter or cutting board, cut into 2x2in. squares (there's no need to be precise). Meanwhile, melt butter with garlic clove. Don't let your butter burn! On each square of dough spoon a little bit of cheese into the middle and add a pepperoni piece (you can cut them into smaller pieces if you like). Close the square up by bringing all the corners together. Make sure it is sealed so nothing bubbles out. Start dropping the balls into a pan. Brush all pieces with your garlic butter (don't be shy! Give them a good bath in the garlic butter). Sprinkle the top with cheese bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown! Serve it up with some good pizza sauce for dipping! Mmm! =)
Cinnamon-Sugar Pull Apart Muffins!
| You can find the recipe here! |
I found both of these recipes on Pinterst and I get really excited any time I get to actually do something I find on there!
Have you guys tried out any of your Pins?

No comments:
Post a Comment