Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Miana!

I wish I had pictures to explain how awesome today was, but I forgot my camera at home. Womp womp. Today was the birthday party for a very near and dear seven year old I know. Miana. She's the daughter of some great friends of mine. They have 4 girls! And only throw actual "parties" on odd years. So today was a super special day for Miana.

This, Princess and the Pop Star, party had every type of musical instrument a kid could need, a stage, mics, and all the flashy lights that a pop star needs on her birthday! We all know every pop star needs her choreographed dance right?? Well, I was asked to choreograph a song and teach the kids at the party the dance. So of course I did. I just don't like telling people no, especially my friends. Besides that I love teaching kids to dance any chance I can. They learned the moves with not a problem and then preformed it for the parents as the kids were being picked up. I'm telling you, my friend Shannon knows how to plan a kids party. I was so impressed.

By this point of the day I was beyond exhausted. I had been up late the night before and up early that morning and once again, eating just seems to slip my mind. I was starving! So back at Mark and Shannon's we had personal pizza's which hit the spot. You must know this one thing about me, I LOVE pizza! If you don't, man you're missing out. Sigh... Food is so good :)

After this long, and quite honestly, exhausting day I am so glad to be home. I love coming home at the end of a long day. You let out that big sigh, and just relax. That's one of the best feelings I know.  I was planning on going to bed a little earlier tonight, but doesn't look like that's going to happen. I do need sleep though. Tomorrow I am serving in ONEsies. Lord help me!

Goodnight.
-Kuhn

No comments:

Post a Comment