Everyday last week was a challenge. With things going on at home, at work, and in my spiritual life; life just hasn't been easy on me right now.
Here's what's going on:
I am trying to get out of my house. It's a money pit sort of. I am one person who doesn't need this much space or all the bills that come with it. It was nice when I had the job that could pay for it and then some, but now I am working three jobs just to stay here pretty much. It kills me to know there is an amazing guest house waiting for me just 9 miles down the road if I could just get out of this house. All I can do is keep letting strangers come in and look at it and hope pray that one wants to take over my lease.
Oh, remember when I was "going to move to Germany"... well I still am and guess what? That costs a lot of money. I already knew that though and I am okay with that. It's just incredibly hard to save right now. Reason number 5802378 that I want to move out.Haha. I'm just kidding sort of.
Yep, I still teach ballet and gymnastics. And good news! We're actually going to be moving to a real building, I won't be teaching out of my home anymore. Thanks to friends and friends of friends. This will be a really exciting thing for us (Paper Hearts) because it gives us ROOM! We need more room. Especially since we are on our way to Spring Recital. Yay. BUT this means....more stress and more work for me. Oh bother.
Along with all this... my back pain is intensifying daily. I can't find any relief and I absolutely do not like taking Tylenol or Ibuprofen. Though I do time to time for major migraines when I just can't take it anymore. So...there's that.
On a good note though. I am surrounded by incredible people and I am currently listening to the iMariage sermons by Mark Krenz and I appreciate all this right now. Very much.
Now you know what's going on.
-Kuhn
Along with all this... my back pain is intensifying daily. I can't find any relief and I absolutely do not like taking Tylenol or Ibuprofen. Though I do time to time for major migraines when I just can't take it anymore. So...there's that.
On a good note though. I am surrounded by incredible people and I am currently listening to the iMariage sermons by Mark Krenz and I appreciate all this right now. Very much.
Now you know what's going on.
-Kuhn
No comments:
Post a Comment