Is it just me or are lists sometimes/always discouraging? Rarely am I motivated upon making or receiving one. Unlike my best friend who thoroughly enjoys a good list and who even had a notebook primarily used for making lists throughout high school; I feel like they are bombs dropping.
Today I got a new list from my Director... After JUST finishing one of my own. This one is long and I feel like every letter or note she writes is rudely put. Not to mention, I constantly edit them because she can not spell. So, at this moment, I'm feeling like a run down musical toy. I take the notes she passes to the entire staff very seriously. I have no idea how the other teachers feel. I imagine much like me because we are very seldom complimented or told Thank you.
Blah.. Days like this are such a bummer. Especially after feeling accomplished yesterday and felling caught up on my current to do list. The universe just loves to throw something else in your face and say "HA! Take that!!".
Well, I will. But tonight is for moping, tomorrow is for to-doing. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment