Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hey, Hey, Hey! I haven't done one of these in awhile and I used to be so faithful about it. Oh well, I'm back now. In case your new to my blog scene... Friday Favorites is a little segment about my top 5-10 things from the past week! =) And they are never in order. Because what is ever in order in life?! :)

1. Paper Hearts Ballet. Do I really need to say more? 

2. Hands. Because they're awesome and the things we are able to make using just are two hands are awesome. I made a blanket this week and not only is it cute, it meant a lot for me to make it myself. 

3. Jana Kramer! She rocks! Please, please, please check out Jana Kramer's music. "Why Ya Wanna?" and "I Won't Give Up" are seriously awesome songs.

4. My little Isabella. Took her on a shopping trip tonight and it was so cute. She's so behaved and I love our conversations. 

5. This book. Which I think every adult should read. I'm actually going to pass it off to a friend on Sunday. It's the little reminders you need to be reminded of about life and how hard it can be sometimes. 


Have a good weekend guys. 
-Kuhn 

No comments:

Post a Comment