I woke up to this notification on a group I am on Facebook...
"Devastating news today from Paraguay. Norberto, Julie, Timmy and Anahi were in a terrible car accident today and Julie and Timmy died. Shannon and I are absolutely crushed at the death of our close friend and her son. Please be praying for Norberto and Anahi. They were both hospitalized, but not life-threatening. God, please bring your peace and comfort."At that moment my eyes filled with tears and I began praying for this family. Norbeto and Julie are our supported missionaries in Paraguay, where I will be going on my very first missions trip in October...
I also wanted to share with you a blog post someone wrote in memory of Julie and her life. Though I didn't know her, she sounds amazing and wish I would have gotten to meet her when I get to Paraguay, but she and her son Timmy are with Jesus now.
Please keep Norbeto and Anahi in your thoughts and prayers this week as they begin to deal with this loss. Please bring them peace and comfort.
-Lyndsy
No comments:
Post a Comment